Quizlet is one of the awesome apps in our Self Service! We can use it to study in class or at home. We first need to set up accounts for each and every one of you!
1) Download the Quizlet app from Self Service
2) Follow this link: https://quizlet.com/join/4EvydqhH4 to the quizlet online page.
3) Click on the RED button "Sign up with Google" and enter your email address ( ex. email@example.com) and your password (ex. bubble54) and then click "sign in"
On the next screen you will need to enter your birthday...IMPORTANT! You will need to make the year 2000, no matter what year you were born and then enter a username. Enter your school username but don't use the 2023 at the beginning!
4) Sign back into the Quizlet app
5) Explore the app and begin practicing your division of decimals or long division
Mr. Schiffler - P5
With great power, comes great responsibility.